Sex, Love and I - The pheromones.

Chapter 2

The pheromones...

We deny but love the musty smell of each other bodies, the sweat mixed with the hormones, the musty dark yet sweet smell of the genitals. The smell of the air that passes our bodies. The guilty pleasure that we all have is sniffing the underwears not only of others but also our owns. You may pretend to smell it to check if the underpants are clean or not but actually you the tasting your own smell and you love it.

All men know their own smell, every time we adjust our manhood from inside the underwear, unconsciously or consciously our brain will direct our fingers to our nose . Don't believe me!!! all the men reading this now are now smelling the odour of their manhood in their minds now and all the females reading this are unconsciously putting their hands near their lips and smiling with an expression on their face like they need more wine.

Human beings have evolved to a very high standard as per earth's life parameters and so as their sexualities. Like all others animals, there are special cells in the brain specially evolved to smell these sexual sents. We respond to the smell of the ones we are attracted to and reject the ones we are not attracted to.

I was very young when I discovered my sent, the musty earthy feeling of it was always comforting to me. I smelled my self since then and I can differentiate the changes in the smell as I am growing. Sometimes I can even smell my manhood while I am doing it or when someone is jerking me hard There is a very special odour that my manhood emits when I am with someone whom I really like. my body tells me that it loves someone.

So, Is love a part of this pheromone game?  As far as my understanding goes, the answer is No. love is the end result of this smelling game. when you are having sex or as girls would call it making love with someone, all the senses of your body become heightened, you taste, see, hear, feel and smell each. most of the time you are left with the smell of the other on your body. Men are mostly ignorant of this smell but girls know it well. If you think he smells better, it is the second stage of falling in love with him, while The first step is he making you feel like princes which you deserve.

So go and smell your self and explore your olfactory nerves, teach it to understand you and let it find you a perfect mate.

Let us sniff each other ;)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sex, Love and the Cinderella

Sex,Love, I and faking it

Sex. Love and the opportunities.